I have been practicing and studying the art of trance for five years. I give credit to my main teachers - Rosalyn Grady, Caitlin Matthews, and Christina Pratt. Much of my learning has also been "spirit-led" through the help of non-human teachers, including my ancestors. This is an embodied practice that uses ritual, music and movement to access invisible realms and receive guidance from various non-human teachers. For the past year, I have been slowly learning to do this work on behalf of other people. As I am still learning, I do this work on a by donation basis, and only if the circumstances/client are appropriate for my skill level.
What to expect
I do this work alone and at a distance. Clients are not physically present for the session. Clients and I work together to craft a focus for the session. I offer guidance and notes from the session afterwards via email. I work with individuals, groups, businesses, and non-profits.
Appropriate focus for a session
- asking for a broader perspective on a life situation
- asking for the 'next step' in an unfolding process
- asking to be shown how one's perspective on a situation is biased or unbalanced
- asking for a priority to be shown, 'what is an important priority at this moment?'
- asking to be shown one's gifts
- asking to be shown how those gifts can best serve the community
- asking for information to help make a wise decision
Inappropriate focus for a session
- wanting to know about other people's private business or motivations
- medical diagnosis
- wanting to know about the future, how everything will unfold, as a means of not having to risk experiencing life and making choices
- any inquiries that would be best held by a medical or mental health professional
- asking for decisions to be made for you or which decision is "best"
For more information go to the contact page.